The Delhi Package would take you around the capital a let you explore its beautiful monuments and vibrant markets. Included in the Agra Tours would be a trip to the enchanting Taj Mahal and several other Mughal structures and gardens that render the city an old-world charm. Jaipur Tours also are ever rewarding for the city, though distinctly modern, is full of beautiful palaces, towering forts and numerous temples.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Karan Villas
Whispering Palms Hotel
- Meal Plan with the Breakfast.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Jama Masjid in Fatehpur Sikri is a mosque in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, completed in 1571-5 by Sheikh Salim Chishti. The Imam of the Mosque has been the late Hazrat Shah ...
Chandni Chowk is one of the busiest of roads in the city, it links the Red Fort with the Fatehpuri Masjid. Chandni Chowk is a colorful bazaar, very popular with traders and ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
Akshardham is a Hindu temple complex in Delhi, India. Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham, the complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, ...
Laxmi Narayan Temple, also known as Birla Mandir, is one of Delhi's major temple built by the industrialst G.D. Birla in 1938, this beautiful temple is located in the west of ...
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
- Third day of the Golden Triangle Tour with Ajmer will start with your drive to Agra. En route Agra, you will explore Tomb of Emperor Akbar in Sikandra. Built in 1605-1613, it is an important Mughal architectural masterpiece. Reaching Agra will allow you to take a stretch and rest in the hotel for a while.
- After having your lunch, you will be taken Agra fort and Taj Mahal. It looks stunning in the evening. After visiting these places you will be directed to Hotel. Stay overnight to relax and recollect your memories of the day.
Things to see and do
The Botanic garden of Agra is highly reputed for its aesthetically displayed plant wealth in a beautiful landscape. It has a collection of various tropical and sub-tropical ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra- Jaipur
- Early wakeup on fourth day of the tour will enable you to capture some amazing views of the beautiful Taj Mahal. These eye-capturing views of the Taj add a different experience to the trip. After this amazing experience, you will be heading towards the glorious city Jaipur.
- Reaching Jaipur will let you feel the essence of royalty. Every nook and corner of the city is coated in the richness of bygone era. On the same day we will take you to City Palace and Hawa Mahal. The day will end in a hotel with an overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi-departure
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Karan Villas (3 star)
Fatehabad Rd, Opp.Hotel J.P.Palace, Tora, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, Agra
Whispering Palms Hotel (3 star)
Sun N Moon Complex, Near S.K.Soni Hospital, Sector 5, Vidhyadhar Nagar Sikar Road, Jaipur – 302023, India, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.