This is an itinerary that combines three most visited destinations i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and visit the historical monuments and Temples of these well known places.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Crest Inn
Hotel The Taj Vilas
- 1 A.C Indigo for Entire Tour (Maximum Blocked for 1250 Kms )including toll tax, parking and night halt.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
Bahai Lotus Temple is located near Kalkaji, South Delhi, Shaped like a lotus bud with 27 petals, this stunning temple suspended above milky-blue ponds is surely one of the...
Day 3: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ Hrs)
Things to see and do
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 Hrs)
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Local Sightseeing – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
Hotel Crest Inn (3 star)
4/27, W.E.A., Saraswati Marg, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005 (India), Delhi
Hotel The Taj Vilas (3 star)
Opp. Hotel Trident, Near TDI Mall Fatehabad Road - 282001, Agra
Peppermint Hotel (3 star)
6, Subhash Nagar, Near Science Park , 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.