Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is the home for the Military Hospital, Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and is maintained by the Indian Army. Kausani is a hill station situated in the Bageshwar district of the Uttarakhand state of India. There are very few places in the Himalayas that can compare with the beauty of Kausani - a picturesque hill station famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular view.
Delhi - Nainital - Kausani2N Nainital , 1N Ranikhet and 2N Kausani
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel New Bharat
- Transport and sightseeingby Non A.C vehicle as per itinerary
- In case of 3pax, one room with one extra bed will be provided
- All Road taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fee.
- Driver Reward, 3.09% Govt Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel New Bharat
Zoo Road Via The Mall, Tallital - 263002, Nainital
Gadhi Chowk, Rankikhet Almora, Ranikhet
Himalaya View Point, Uttarakhand, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.