New Delhi is the capital of India and seat of the executive, legislative, and judiciary branches of the Government of India. It is also the center of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. New Delhi is situated within the metropolis of Delhi and is one of the eleven districts of Delhi National Capital Territory.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C indigo/ Desire
- Minimum 2 persons are allowed.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Paradise Inn (3 star)
15A/49, W.E.A. Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Panna Paradise (3 star)
Before Tajnagari Crossing, Fatehabad Road, Agra -282001, INDIA, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.