Ruled by many great dynasties and empires, this imperial city has been the epicenter of political, cultural, social and religious, evolution. Delhi reflects a picture rich with architecture, culture, and religion. Haridwar city positioned in the foothills of the Shivalik, represents the point where the Ganga reaches the plains. It is famous for being blessed by trinity of Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma.
Delhi Haridwar Package1N Delhi and 1N Haridwar
Last Booked 15 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Panicker's Guest House
5/22, Ajmal Khan Road, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Khanna Palace (3 star)
Main Old Rishikesh Road, Near Dudhadhari Chowk, Bhoopatwala - 249410, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.