Ruled by many great dynasties and empires, this imperial city has been the epicenter of political, cultural, social and religious, evolution. Delhi reflects a picture rich with architecture, culture, and religion. Haridwar city positioned in the foothills of the Shivalik, represents the point where the Ganga reaches the plains. It is famous for being blessed by trinity of Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Panicker's Guest House
Hotel Khanna Palace
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- On arrival, pick up from airport/ railway station and proceed to hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Delhi.
- Return to hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi To Haridwar
- After breakfast, transfer from Delhi to Haridwar.
- Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the anges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'Har ki Pauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here.
- In the evening , visit ashrams and temples- Mansa Devi and Chamunda Devi . Also, witness aarti of the holy river ganges.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Travel from Delhi to Haridwar
Day 3: Departure
Panicker's Guest House
5/22, Ajmal Khan Road, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Khanna Palace (3 star)
Main Old Rishikesh Road, Near Dudhadhari Chowk, Bhoopatwala - 249410, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.