Nestled at an altitude of 2,159 meters above sea level, Shimla was discovered by the British as their summer capital. Even today the hill station continues to be patronized by holidaymakers from within and outside the country who come here to escape the torrid heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings.
Delhi, Manali And Shimla Package - II2N Delhi , 3N Manali and 2N Shimla
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C indigo/ Desire
- Minimum 4 person are allowed
- volvo bus servise ( Delhi , Manali )
- Deluxe bus servise ( Simla to Manali )
- volvo bus servise ( Simla to Delhi )
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Paradise Inn (3 star)
15A/49, W.E.A. Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Out Town (3 star)
Aleo Naggar Road, Manali
Hotel Kalra Regency (3 star)
Kalra House Estate, Near Brockhurst, Chotta Shimla, Shimla East – 171002, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.