Manali,located at an altitude of 2050 m,is situated along the banks of the Beas,close to the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. The river with the wild flowers,hamlets and fruit-laden orchards present the gifts of the sight,sound and smell.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Snow Park
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Pick & Drop from Manali Bus Stand
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Transfer by Non A/c Vehicle
- Child below 5 years complimentary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi To Manali
Day 2: Manali - Rohtang Pass (permitted Point) And Solang Valley – Manali
Things to see and do
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Rock climbing- there are some fabulous routes, however, go with a reputable company that can provide you suitable gear, otherwise this can become a dangerous sport. Look for ...
Situated about 16 km from Manali at the starting point of the stunning Rohtang Pass, Rahala Falls is a popular picnic spot in Manali. At an altitude of 2,501 m, this pretty ...
Day 3: Manali To Delhi
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Snow Park (3 star)
Near IBP Petrol Pump, Aleo, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.