Rajasthan with a treasure of history, picturesque architecture and bewitching landscape is an unparalleled destination on the tourist map of India. Tourism is Rajasthan's Life and Blood. Rajasthan has a haunting air of romance about it which is palpable in every nook and corner of the palaces of Jaipur, lakes of Udaipur, desert and forts of Jodhpur, golden sand dunes of Jaisalmer and havelis of Bikaner and never ceases to enchant the tourists.
Delhi Rajasthan - Heritage And Widlife Tour2N Delhi , 1N Agra , 1N Ranthambhore National Park and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||1 night(s)||
- Tour & Transfers by AC Car as per the number of pax
- Arrival & Departure assistance
Mapple Emerald Hotel (4 star)
National Highway 8, Rajokri - 110018, Delhi
Howard Plaza The Fern Agra (4 star)
The Fern, Fatehabad Road - 282001, Agra
Hotel Ranthambore Regency (3 star)
Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
Vesta international (4 star)
S-3 Linking Road, Gopalbari, Near Ajmer Flyover - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.