Delhi is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis and formidable mosques. In contrast, the imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and many empires for about a millennium.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Things to see and do
Qutab Minar, This incredible example of early Indo-Islamic architecture is the tallest brick structure in the world. Built as early as the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak, the...
The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahai House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian ...
The Parliament of India, also popularly known as Sansad Bhavan, is the supreme legislative body in India. The Parliament comprises the President of India and the two Houses ...
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Located close to Raj Ghat, Shanti Vana ( Forest of Peace) is a location of both scenic beauty, as well as historic significance. Besides being a beautiful park adorned with a ...
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
The Masjid-i Jahan-Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is the principal mosque of Old Delhi in India. Commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the ...
Day 3: Delhi To Agra
Day 4: Back To Home
Super premium room
La Vista (3 star)
938/3, Illahi Bux Road, Naiwala, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.