Darjeeling is considered to be the “Queen of the Hills” in India. The place is remarkable for its panoramic beauty and is an ideal destination for the tourist to be in harmony with the nature. The tour to Darjeeling provides variety of activities from leisurely walk to the more grueling activities such as trekking, river rafting and other adventurous sports.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers on private basis
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeings as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
4, Cooch Behar Road Adjacent to Darjeeling Telephone Exchange (Gandhi Road) - 34101, Darjeeling
Hotel Tashi Thendup
Nam Nam Road Mg Marg, Nam Nam Road Mg Marg , Gangtok , 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.