Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination .The town is within the Himalayas and is within miles of the Line of Control between India and Pakistan.
Delightful Kashmir3N Srinagar
Last Booked 18 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non AC
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Non AC Car
- Half Day Sight seeing tour of Mughal Gardens & Shankeracherya Temple
- Full Day Excursion to Gulmarg, 01 Hour Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure by our Rep.
The Grand Plaza Hotel (3 star)
223-A, Indra Nagar, Srinagar - 190 004 Kashmir, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.