Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination .The town is within the Himalayas and is within miles of the Line of Control between India and Pakistan.
Delightful Kashmir3N Srinagar
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Plaza Hotel
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Non AC Car
- Half Day Sight seeing tour of Mughal Gardens & Shankeracherya Temple
- Full Day Excursion to Gulmarg, 01 Hour Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure by our Rep.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Grand Plaza Hotel (3 star)
223-A, Indra Nagar, Srinagar - 190 004 Kashmir, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.