The gateway to the northeast and the largest and most cosmopolitan city in the region, Guwahati serves as the starting block for most northeastern itineraries. A prosaic heap of glass and concrete for the most part, Guwahati resembles any other Indian city at first glance.
Delightful Kaziranga and Guwahati Tour Package3N Kaziranga and 2N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Inner Line Permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- All transfers by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- One elephant ride at Kaziranga including Park entry fees
- One round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including Park entry fees
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
Rains Inn-Eco Friendly Hotel (3 star)
Solapara Road, Opposite Capital Tours & Travels Paltan Bazar, Guwahati - 781008, Assam, India, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.