Five of the 12 Jyotirlinga namely Trayambakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Parli Vaijyanath, Aundha Nagnath and Grueshneshwar happen to be in the state of Maharastra. These Jyotirlingas are the most ancient temples of the Lord. All Jyotirlingas are self born (svayambhu) and are regarded as most sacred. By taking a Darshan of these JyotirLingas, the auspicious air surrounding them and the holy pilgrimage, will bring happiness, peace and satisfaction to all.
Delightful Panch Jyotirlinga Tour Package1N Nashik and 1N Aurangabad
Car DetailsRoad transport from Pune - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Heaven
Welcomhotel Rama International
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transport by AC 25 Seater HI Back Bus.
- All road taxes
- All Toll , parking fee
- Driver reward
Hotel Seven Heaven (3 star)
904, Pathardi Phata, Mumbai Agra Road - 422009, Nashik
Welcomhotel Rama International (4 star)
R-3 Chikalthana - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.