Five of the 12 Jyotirlinga namely Trayambakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Parli Vaijyanath, Aundha Nagnath and Grueshneshwar happen to be in the state of Maharastra. These Jyotirlingas are the most ancient temples of the Lord. All Jyotirlingas are self born (svayambhu) and are regarded as most sacred. By taking a Darshan of these JyotirLingas, the auspicious air surrounding them and the holy pilgrimage, will bring happiness, peace and satisfaction to all.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Heaven
Welcomhotel Rama International
- Transport by AC 25 Seater HI Back Bus.
- All road taxes
- All Toll , parking fee
- Driver reward
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bhimashankar
Things to see and do
Trambakeshwar (One of the 12 Jyotirlingas), straight ahead on Trimbak road. This is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India and is the most sacred place in Nashik. Near by is also...
Day 2: Nashik To Grishneswar
Things to see and do
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Grishneshwar is believed as the Last or 12th (twelfth) Jyotirlinga on the earth. ...
Travel from Nashik to Aurangabad
Day 3: Departure To Pune
Hotel Seven Heaven (3 star)
904, Pathardi Phata, Mumbai Agra Road - 422009, Nashik
Welcomhotel Rama International (4 star)
R-3 Chikalthana - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.