Andaman and Nicobar can be best described as the untouched and unexplored gifts of nature. A perfect destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts alike, the beautiful islands promise a lifetime experience for its visitors.A beautiful island also known as the ‘Vegetable Bowl of the Andamans’ as most of the land here is under cultivation.Neil’s main attractions include lush green forests and sandy beaches such as Bharatpur, Lakshmanpur and Sitapur.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Neil Island||2 night(s)||
Pearl Park Beach Resort
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing in private Non air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Neil Island.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop as per the itinerary.
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- Parking Charges.
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Portblair
Things to see and do
Day 02: Neil Island Sightseeing Tour
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Neil Island To Portblair
Travel from Neil Island to Port Blair
Day 04: Departure From Portblair
Pearl Park Beach Resort (3 star)
Beach No. 1, Lakshmanpur Beach-744104, Neil Island
J.N Road, Goal Ghar, Junglighat, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.