Delights of Austria and Switzerland
Road transport from Vienna - AC Coach
Hotel options available in the package
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Train Travel – Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Zurich
Day Wise Itinerary
Vienna is the capital of the Republic of Austria and by far the largest city in Austria. Innsbruck is the capital city of the federal state of Tyrol in western Austria.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Vienna
- Make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight
- at Hotel.
Day 02 : Vienna – Salzburg
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning take the City Tour & Schönbrunn (SIC Basis) (Pick up from most
- Hotels in Vienna City). This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical
- sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse we will show you numerous grand buildings, such as the MAK,
- the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the
- Habsburgs and the Natural History Museum. As well as the cultural district, the Museums Quartier, the
- Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence), the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burg theater.
- The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, once the summer
- residence of the Habsburg family and home of Maria Theresia. On the way back to the Opera, we pass
- by the Belvedere Palace. Later return to your Hotel. In the afternoon, make your own way to Salzburg
- (Standard train travel Included). Meet upon arrival in Salzburg and make your own way to your Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur Salzburg), Museumsplatz 5, ☎ +43 662 84 26 53 - 0 (email@example.com), . Open daily 9AM-5PM. Adults: €4.50, Seniors (60+) or...
Travel from Vienna to Salzburg
Fly to Salzburg
Train via Wien Westbahnhof
Fly to Linz, train
Train via Wels Hbf
Bus Orange Ways
Day 03 : Salzburg – Innsbruck
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning enjoy a Half Day Salzburg City Tour of Sound (SIC Basis)(You
- have to make your own way to the starting point of this tour at Mirabellplatz, directly in front of St.
- Andrä Church). This wonderful ride takes you to see the breathtaking views of the landscape where
- the opening scenes of the film “Sound of Music” were filmed. Relax and listen to the original “Sound of
- Music” soundtrack. Our English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of
- Music', but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the City, as well as a part of the picturesque
- Lake District. The tour will last for around 4 hours. Later, return to your Hotel on your own. In the
- afternoon make your own way to train station to connect to your train to Innsbruck (Standard Train
- Travel Included). Arrive in Innsbruck and make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight
- at Hotel.
Travel from Salzburg to Innsbruck
Day 04 : Innsbruck
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today is free to just explore this breathtaking town in the Alps or choose to visit the
- Crystal Factory Showroom or just relax. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Innsbruck – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to train station to connect your train to Zurich (Standard Train
- Travel Included). Arrive at Zurich Train Station and make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel
- by 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Innsbruck to Zurich
Fly from Innsbruck
Train to Munich, fly
Day 06 : Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne - Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Here you will undergo
- a Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and Lucerne (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to the highest
- vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the
- mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cable way for
- a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000
- ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever
- revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay
- on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with
- fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls as well as a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are
- included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne, time at
- leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you back to Zurich.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 : Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 1245hrs where you will take the 5hours
- Best of Zurich City Tour including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet - Enjoy a comprehensive
- afternoon coach tour of Zurich and see the top attractions the city has to offer. Follow this up with an
- introduction to the trendy Zurich West district and an indulgent shopping trip at the world-famous Lindt
- Chocolate Factory outlet. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : Departure From Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure make your own way to Zurich Airport or Train Station for your
- onward journey.
Hotel Alexander Wien (3 star)
Augasse 15, Vienna
Atel Hotel Lasserhof (3 star)
Lasserstrabe 47, Schallmoos, 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg
Hotel Goldene Krone (3 star)
Maria Theresien Strasse 46, Innsbruck
Bristol Hotel (3 star)
Stampfenbachstrasse 34, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: