Vienna is the capital of the Republic of Austria and by far the largest city in Austria. Innsbruck is the capital city of the federal state of Tyrol in western Austria.
Delights of Austria and Switzerland1N Vienna , 1N Salzburg , 2N Innsbruck and 3N Zurich
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Train Travel – Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Zurich
Hotel Alexander Wien (3 star)
Augasse 15, Vienna
Atel Hotel Lasserhof (3 star)
Lasserstrabe 47, Schallmoos, 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg
Hotel Goldene Krone (3 star)
Maria Theresien Strasse 46, Innsbruck
Bristol Hotel (3 star)
Stampfenbachstrasse 34, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.