Kerala is the most popular honeymoon destination in India, particularly because of its romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations. This Kerala honeymoon package takes you through the misty mountains and wildlife of Kerala. It is best for the honeymoon couples who want to escape to the land of love.
Deluxe Honeymoon Package3N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 3N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Honeymoon arrangements including candle light dinner, flower decoration and honeymoon cake
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- AC Indica for all transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Devonshire Greens (4 star)
Attukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal P.O - 685612, Munnar
Springdale Heritage (4 star)
Vandiperiyar - Thengakal Road - 685533, Thekkady
Lakesong Resort (4 star)
Ammankari Road - 686563, Kumarakom
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel (5 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.