Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, Munnara's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painteras canvas. Thekkady, known for its wild life sanctuaries provide a chance to get wild in the jungles and sail through the streams that are surrounded by lush green surroundings make for a fascinating journey. Kumarakom is cluster of little islands on the Vembanad lake. It has a vast network of rivers and canals.
Deluxe Kerala Tour Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Parking and toll charges
- Service of an English speaking Driver
Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts (3 star)
Top Station Road - 685612, Munnar
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
KTDC Water Scapes (4 star)
Kumarakom North Kavanattinkara, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.