|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- Railway Station Transfers
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facility in the room
- Traditional welcome with Aarti Tikka and welcome drink on arrival
As soon as you glimpse the Deogarh Mahal, you can see that its rulers must have been serious players in the Mewar aristocracy, their magnificent fort a fitting stronghold for one of its sixteen “umraos” - the most senior feudal barons attending on the Maharana of Udaipur. Even so, you might not necessarily guess that the Rawats of Deogarh (a local title equivalent to “Raja”) once ruled over the fourth largest jagir in the whole of Rajasthan. At its most extensive, their territory comprised some 210 villages, with one of their defensive forts as far as 100 km away. Yet there is little ostentation and even less gold to be found in their palace. Like most of the Mewar nobility, they spent too much time fighting to have much to spare for amassing great wealth. And yet if one of their ancestors, had had a better sense of humour, the throne of Mewar might even have been theirs.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.