|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Traditional welcome with Aarti Tikka and welcome drink on arrival
- Railway Station Transfers
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facility in the room
- Daily National newspaper on request
- All applicable Taxes
Minutes away from the Jaisalmer Fort, Desert Tulip Hotel and Resort stands as an oasis of warmth and hospitality in the heart of the enigmatic Thar. A towering sandstone wonder synonymous with romance, chivalry, culture and beauty. The hotel embraces intricate carvings on the yellow sand stone made by the local craftsmen, blending tradition with contemporary elegance. The amicable and tranquil environment of the hotel, along with its beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the pool lends itself to mystical evenings. It offers a glimpse into the rich culture of the rural Rajasthan with traditional dances and rustic music by local artists.
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.