High mountain passes, clear glacial lakes, adventurous trekking trails, and monasteries in the clouds - the hills of Gangtok make for one refreshing ride. Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state.
Destination East Himalaya Premium Package2N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino (5 star)
Lower Samdur Block, Ranipool - 737135, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.