Dev Deepawali celebrated on the occasion of Kartik Poornima when the Ghats of Varanasi come alive with thousands of Diyas ( Earthen lamps). Dev Deepawali, celebrated on the fifteenth day of Diwali, is tribute to river Ganga by the people of Varanasi.Dev Deepawali is held on the full day moon in the month of Kartik ( also known as Kartik Purnima) and is observed with great fanfare and feasts.
Dev Diwali Package1N Varanasi
Last Booked 12 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Varanasi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel City Inn
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- AC Car for transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Boat ride for Dev Diwali and for Sun rise
Hotel City Inn (3 star)
S 21/116, L-14, Opposite Cantt Railway Station, Parade Kothi - 221010, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.