|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Devra Udaipur is a privately owned five acre estate. Devra literally translates to 'where God resides' - epitomized by tranquillity, serenity of the setting and an 800 year old temple still standing at the sight of Devra. In the local language "Devra" means a Tribal Temple. The estate house is built on a hillock in the lap of Aravali Hills overlooking fields, environs and with some spectacular views of The City Palace, Lake Pichola and Lake Palace, Udaipur.
- 32 km from the airport
- 8 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.