This is a hill station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 kms north- east of Kangra town. This hill station is wooded with oak and conifer trees and snow capped mountains enfold three sides of the town while the valley stretches in front. The snowline is perhaps more easily accessible at Dharamshala than at any other hill resort and it is possible to make a day's trek to a snow-point after an early morning's start. Dharamshala is also the headquarter of the Kangra district.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up and drop from Chandigarh airport or railway station
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Chandigarh / Dharamshala Airport And Proceed To Dharamshala
- Arrival at Chandigarh airport, greeted by Pretty Planet Travels Representative with warm smile and drive to Dharamshala. Nestled in the western Himalayas, the hill station of Dharamshala is a visual treat for those intending to sojourn here. Dharamshala with its pine and deodar forests, pure water bodies and snow covered mountains will completely enthrall you. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel. Rest and relax.
- Later proceed to visit McLeod Ganj-the seat of his holiness, Dalai Lama, covering beautiful and sacred Dal Lake, St. John Church, World Famous Namgyal Monastery (Dalai Lama’s main temple) and famous Mall road of McLeod Ganj .
- Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
McLeod Ganj is a village in the suburbs of Dharamshala, in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres. It is situated in the lap ...
Dal Lake, (4 km from Dharamsala) Fairly well signposted. Dal Lake. Superb views of the snow-clad peaks and in the foreground.The charming village views, terraced fieldsand a ...
Day 2: Dharamsala Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of in and around Dharamsala Covering worth - Kangra Art Museum and Bhagsu Nag Temple : Bhagsu Nag temple is in Bhagsu Village about a km from Mcleodganj. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and has great historical significance. About seven streams, like miniature waterfalls flow here and these are considered holy with cleansing properties by devotees. A freshwater spring also flows through the temple and bathing in its waters is considered a spiritual experience in itself. Then visit to Norbulinga Monestry, Norbulingka institute(The Tibetan Institute is the premier institute in the world which offers courses of study for Tibetan culture and arts.
- Then Visit to Aghanjar Mahadev Temple and International Cricket Stadium HPCA.
- Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Norbulingka Institute promotes the traditional arts and literary studies of Tibet. It was founded in 1988 as part of the the Department of Religion and Culture of the Central...
Day 3: Palampur Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed to Palampur. Enroute visit the famous Shaktipeeth Temple of Goddess ,Parvati- Shree Chamunda Maa Devi Temple, dedicated to Rudra Roop of Maa Parvati. While on your tour to Palampur, you can check out lots of fine specimens of colonial architecture. Then proceed to Tea Gardens. You may also take a guided tour of the Tea Factory, to learn more about the processing and the method used to make the favorite drink of many. Later visit St. John's church, it is another important landmark of Palampur. If you are willing to take a little walk, then you can head to the Bundla Chasm, where there is a beautiful waterfall. If you want to visit a great vantage point, then you can go to Neugal Park which is at a distance of 1 km from Palampur, which offers a breathtaking view of the Dhauladhar Range. There are other various places you can visit while on your tour to Palampur, besides taking a stroll of the beautiful surrounding and the wooded areas close to Palampur.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
The Chintpurni Temple dedicated to Mata Chintpurni Devi is located in District Una of Himachal Pradesh. Mata Chintpurni Devi is also known as Mata Shri Chhinnamastika Devi. ...
Tea Gardens of Dharamshala are very famous in Himachal Region . On the edge, there is a sign board of the Tea Plantation of Dharamshala. At 10 mins. walking distance, you ...
Day 4: Dharamshala Departure
Aveda club room
Aveda Hotel (4 star)
Aveda Club HPCA, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, 176215 Dharamshala, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.