Himachal Pradesh is called the "Devbhumi" as it is regarded as the Land of the Gods. Located in the northern part of India, Himachal Pradesh is known for its glorious hill station. For any tourist, this hill station is a dream. It has all the ingredients of a perfect holiday. The state is bordered by the ever-beautiful Jammu and Kashmir to the north, Punjab to its west and the Tibetan plateau to the east.
Dharamshala Tour Package3N Shimla , 3N Manali and 2N Dharamshala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Hotel Naveen (3 star)
Opp. Deluxe Bus Stand, Manali, Distt Kullu (H.P.), Manali
Naddi, Dharamshala Cantt, Upper Mcleodganj - 176216, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.