Dharamshala is a city and a municipal council in Kangra district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is the district headquarters. It was formerly known as Bhagsu. The Dalai Lama's residence in McLeodGanj and the headquarters of Central Tibetan Administration, (the Tibetan government in exile) are in Dharamshala. Dharamshala is 18 kilometres from Kangra.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport / Railway station transfers
- Tours and sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dharamshala
- On arrival at Gaggal Airport/ Pathankot station meet our representative and transfer to Mcleodganj upper Dharamshala check into Hotel. After freshen up visit Namgayal Monastery(Infront of the Dalai Lama Trust Donation) and Dalai
- Lama temple later back to the Hotel. Norbulingka is dedicated to handing down tradition and restoring standards by providing training, education and employment for Tibetans. It supports an environment in which Tibetan community and family values can flourish. It reconciles the traditional creatively and respectfully with the modern and seeks to create an international awareness of Tibetan values and their expression in art and literature. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Things to see and do
McLeod Ganj is a village in the suburbs of Dharamshala, in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres. It is situated in the lap ...
Day 2: Dharamshala Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tushita is a centre for the study and practice of Buddhism from the Tibetan Mahayana tradition. Tushita aims to provide a friendly and conducive environment for people of all ...
The Gyuto Monastery is one of the most famous monasteries in Tibet and specializes in the study of Tantric meditation, Tantric ritual arts and Buddhist philosophy. The main ...
Day 3: Dharamshala Airport / Railway Station Drop
Bella Heights (3 star)
Temple Rd, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.