Tourism in Turkey is focused largely on a variety of historical sites, and on seaside resorts along its Aegean and Mediterranean Sea coasts. In recent years, Turkey has also become a popular destination for culture, spa, and health care tourism. Istanbul is one of the most important tourism spots not only in Turkey but also in the world. Turkey has a number of major attractions derived from its historical status.
Diamond of Turkey2N Istanbul , 3N Capadoccia , 2N Kusadasi and 2N Antalya
Last Booked 12 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Oztanik Hotel Istanbul
Peri Tower Hotel
Efe Boutique Hotel
Best Western Plus Khan Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Current taxes
Grand Oztanik Hotel Istanbul (4 star)
Topcu Cd No 9-11, Istanbul
Peri Tower Hotel (4 star)
Adnan Menderes Boulevard 13/1 Nar Nevsehir, 50100 Nevşehir, Turkey, Capadoccia
Efe Boutique Hotel (4 star)
Güvercinada Caddesi No:37, Kusadasi
Best Western Plus Khan Hotel (4 star)
Kazim Ozalp Cad 55, Antalya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.