|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Dip Palace
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel DIP Palace is one of the most popular hill hotel in Darjeeling, INDIA. It is a charming hill station, stands amidst sylvan beauty on the Hills. The architecture of Hotel DIP Palace in Darjeeling bears a strong semblance with the style chalets and villas, a perfect alternative to the contemporary hotels in Darjeeling. Providing all the essential comforts, Hotel DIP Palace is a hotel which functions like a home stay and run by a family since long time, who till date strives to maintain the Old world charm with a friendly service. The scenic splendour and the overwhelming serenity provide tourists the opportunity to relax lazily in the lap of nature and have a holiday of a lifetime.
- 90 km from the airport
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.