Agra is a medieval city on the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Discover India Tour Package2N Delhi , 1N Khajuraho , 1N Agra , 2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Udaipur , 3N Goa and 2N Mumbai
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Train fare from Delhi to Jhansi and Jhansi to Agra by A/C Chair Car.
- English Speaking Guide as per itinerary.
- Personal assistance by Travel Care representative during arrivals and departures.
- Surface Transportation by A/C Sedan Car as per the itinerary.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Monument fees (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur)
- Battery van on the way of Taj Mahal
Hotel Grand Sartaj (3 star)
A-3, Green Park Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R - 110016, Delhi
Usha Bundela (3 star)
Temple Road, Rajnagar - 471606, Khajuraho
Hotel Royale Residency (3 star)
Fatehabad Road, Near TDI Mall, opp.Hotel Trident Hilton - 282001, Agra
Hotel Hawa Mahal (3 star)
Civil Lines, Ajmer Road - 302006, Jaipur
Pal Haveli Hotel (3 star)
Gulab Sagar,Near Clock Tower - 342001, Jodhpur
Ram Pratap Palace (3 star)
5-B Alkapuri, Fateh Sagar Lake Udaipur, Ambamata - 313001, Udaipur
Sunkissed Plaza (3 star)
Plaza De Antonio, Gaura Vaddo, Calangute, Bardez - 403 516, Goa
Marigold Residency (3 star)
Next to Sangeet Plaza, Off Marol Maroshi Road, Near Marol Firebrigade, Andheri East - 400059, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.