Discover Japan: visit Japan’s famous castles & shrines ~In Kyoto, see the Temple of the Gold Pavilion covered in gold leaf ~ In Nara, visit Todaiji Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site ~ visit Matsumoto Castle, oldest existing castle tower ~ visit one of Japan’s greatest gardens—Kenroku-en ~ try on a traditional kimono, partake in a tea ceremony, attempt calligraphy & learn about the Yuzen dyeing technique, take part in a gold leaf class & cooking class, browse a farmers market
Discover Japan ( 10 Day Tour From Tokyo To Kyoto )2N Tokyo , 1N Fuji , 2N Takayama , 1N Kanazawa and 3N Kyoto
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hilton Tokyo (5 star)
6-6-2, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Fuji View Hotel
Mount Fuji, Japan, Fuji
Hida Hotel Plaza (4 star)
2-60 Hanaoka-cho, Takayama
Hotel Nikko Kanazawa
Kanazawa, Japan, Kanazawa
Crowne Plaza ANA KYOTO
Nijojo-Mae, Horikawa-Dori, Kyoto
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.