Kashmir situated to the northwestern part of India, dazzles with deep valleys, snow-clad mountains and shimmering lakes. Termed as paradise on earth, Kashmir which captivates the tourists with lovely Dal Lake and beautiful temples makes Kashmir must for all those who love to enjoy natural beauty.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
The Naqash Residency
- Tavera / similar vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing
- Shikara ride on Dal lake (01 Hour 4 pax in Shikara)
- Entrance fee of Mughal gardens
- All Taxes and toll charges
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake , on its right bank located near Srinagar city in the Jammu and Kashmir . Its ...
Dal Lake which has the length of 8 Km long and a width of 4 Km, spreads over a total of 26 Sq. Km. The fascinating Dal Lake is divided into two smaller ones the Lokut (small) ...
Day 2: Visit Gulmarg And Return To Srinagar
Things to see and do
it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course (World Highest) and Gulmarg is also famous for ...
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Srinagar
Day 3: Visit Pahalgam And Return To Srinagar
Day 4: Departure
Royal Houseboats (4 star)
Guroo Manzil, Dalgate – 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
The Naqash Residency (3 star)
Main Road, Shalimaar, Near Shalimar Mughal Garden - 190011, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.