Kashmir situated to the northwestern part of India, dazzles with deep valleys, snow-clad mountains and shimmering lakes. Termed as paradise on earth, Kashmir which captivates the tourists with lovely Dal Lake and beautiful temples makes Kashmir must for all those who love to enjoy natural beauty.
Discover Kashmir 3 Nights / 4 Days1N Srinagar Houseboat and 2N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
The Naqash Residency
- Tavera / similar vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing
- Shikara ride on Dal lake (01 Hour 4 pax in Shikara)
- Entrance fee of Mughal gardens
- All Taxes and toll charges
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
Royal Houseboats (4 star)
Guroo Manzil, Dalgate – 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
The Naqash Residency (3 star)
Main Road, Shalimaar, Near Shalimar Mughal Garden - 190011, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.