Jammu, the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, is most famously associated with the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine, where pilgrims throng from all over India and the world, to pay their respects. From an altitude, the town appears multi-hued, owing to the colourful flags at shrines and temples.
Discover Kashmir1N Srinagar Houseboat and 2N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Tavera / similar vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing
- Shikara ride on Dal lake (01 Hour 4 pax in Shikara)
- Entrance fee of Mughal gardens.
- All Taxes and toll charges
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges
Hotelboat New Maharaja Palace
Nagin Lake Near Nagin Club Hazratbal Road Srinagar 19006 Kashmir India, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel City Grace
Baudo Bagh Khanyar, Near J&K Bank - 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.