The capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok is an attractive tourist destination, reflecting a unique ambience which derives from its happy blend of tradition and modernity.High mountain passes, clear glacial lakes, adventurous trekking trails, and monasteries in the clouds - the hills of Gangtok make for one refreshing ride.
Discover Lost Kingdom with Temi Tea Garden Visit2N Gangtok and 2N Pelling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.