The capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok is an attractive tourist destination, reflecting a unique ambience which derives from its happy blend of tradition and modernity.High mountain passes, clear glacial lakes, adventurous trekking trails, and monasteries in the clouds - the hills of Gangtok make for one refreshing ride.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Norbu Ghang Resort
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 3: Gangtok To Pelling
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 4: Pelling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
About 12kms away from Pelling and about 5 kms further down from Darap village is Rimbi River Bank which falls on the way to Khecheopalri and Yuksam where the main attraction ...
Situated at a distance of 25 kms. from Pelling, it is considered to be one of the sacred lakes of the State both by the Buddhist and the Hindus. The Lake remains hidden under ...
Kanchenjunga falls is situated around an hours drive from Pelling towards Yuksom. It has water all the year around. Locals say it is fed by streams originating from the ...
Pemayangtse Monastery Pemayangtse literally means perfect sublime lotus. This is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of Sikkim. Founded in 1705, this monastery ...
Day 5: Departure To Airport
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.