This itinerary gives you the chance to visit the city of wealth and abundance, Srinagar is one of the most scenic and picturesque places in India. It is located on the banks of the Jhelum River and contains serene lakes like Dal, Nagin and Anchar. One of the most popular tourist attractions here is the experience of living aboard a houseboat.Enjoy a visit to the terraced hillsides of the 400-year-old Mughal Gardens, a legacy left behind by Emperor Jehangir.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Regal Palace
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar– Local Sightseeing 50 Kms(mughal Gardens)
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour.
- • Nishat Garden:-
- Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
- • Shalimar Garden:-
- The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir."
- Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar
- • Cheshma Shahi
- Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar 108 Kms.
Day 3: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms.
Day 4: Srinagar – Pahalgam - Srinagar 186 Kms.
- Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). In the evening return back to Hotel
- • Betaab Valley:-
- Betaab Valley is a very famous tourist spot situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The Valley is towards northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and is en route Amarnath Temple Yatra. The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation.
- • Aru Valley:-
- Aru is located around 12 from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder River.
- • Chandanwari:-
- Chandanwari is situated 16-km from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge.
Day 5: Srinagar Airport Drop.
Hotel Regal Palace (3 star)
Regal Lane, Residency Road, Srinagar - 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.