Paris offers the largest concentration of tourist attractions in France, and possibly in Europe. Besides some of the world's most famous musuems, its has a vibrant historic city centre, a beautiful riverscape, an extensive range of historic monuments, including cathedrals, chapels and palaces, plus one of the most famous nightlife scenes in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Berne Opera
- 2 day Hop On Hop Off Paris tour
- Return airport transfers
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Taxes included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Paris
- Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into hotel. Check in Time is 14:00 hrs. Rest of the day free
- at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Paris Sightseeing
- Breakfast at hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the
- most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others! . The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off
- Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two
- day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes
- in summer every day of the year. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic
- splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop at the Arc de Triomphe and
- walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the
- Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round
- tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our
- nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses
- allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight stay
- at hotel.
Things to see and do
Also known as the "Iron Woman," Eiffel Tower is an iconic symbol of the City of Lights. You've no doubt admired this tower in countless films, but when you see it for the ...
Day 3: Paris Sightseeing
- Breakfast at hotel. Continue with your 2nd day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You
- can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double decker
- bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes
- in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available on board in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian,
- Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Standard Twin/Double Room
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.