Switzerland's independence and neutrality have long been honored by the major European powers and Switzerland was not involved in either of the two World Wars. Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Maubeuge Gare du Nord
Double/ Twin Room
Best Western Hotel Bernerhof
Twin Room Non Refundable
Ibis Styles Luzern City Hotel
Standard Triple Advance Saver
Ibis Zurich City West
2 Single Beds Standard Advance Saver
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Paris
- Arrive and make your own way to Hotel for check in by l400hrs. Then you may start
- Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-
- on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the
- nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides
- fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of
- the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic
- splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off
- at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted
- with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona
- Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts
- approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your
- tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A
- multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8
- languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd
- to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a
- one or two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top
- floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes in winter, every day of
- the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German,
- Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the
- first time you use your ticket. Overnight at Hotel
- Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way.
Day 03 : Paris – Interlaken
- Breakfast at Hotel, make your own way to Paris Train Station to connect your train to
- Switzerland. (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive at Interlaken Station and make
- your own way to your hotel. Arrive at your Hotel and check into Hotel. Rest of the day is free at
- leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Paris to Interlaken
Fly Paris CDG to Basel, train
Fly Paris CDG to Zurich, train
Day 04 : Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top Of Europe
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken.
- Here will be a Full Day Tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the
- majestic world of the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe at 3'454m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel
- train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous
- Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world
- of eternal snow
- and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx
- Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-
- capped peaks of the neighbouring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Interlaken – Lucerne
- Breakfast at Hotel. You are free in the morning to enjoy this beautiful paradise on earth.
- Later, check out of the Hotel and make your own way to Interlaken train station to take train to
- Lucerne. Arrive and make your own way to your hotel and check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of
- the day free to explore Lucerne or shop. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Interlaken to Lucerne
Day 06 : Lucerne – Mount Titlis
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to the Lucerne Tourist Office where you will board
- your coach for the Full Day Tour to Mt Titlis (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to
- the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach
- takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the
- aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier
- region at 3020m /10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent
- ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view
- into the Alps. During the 2 hours stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new
- Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and
- enjoy a snow slide on the Fun lift (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to
- Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne. Time for leisure approximately 1 hour. A
- short tour of Lucerne and then some time for shopping. End of Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 : Lucerne – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and make your own way to train station to connect to
- your train to Zurich. (Standard Class Train Travel Included). Arrive and make your own way
- to your hotel. . (You should reach your hotel by 11am) Check into Hotel by 1400hrs (Leave
- your baggage at Bell Desk in case if you cannot check in hotel if room will only be possible
- after 1400hrs). Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 1245hrs where you will take the
- Best of Zurich City Tour including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet - Enjoy a
- comprehensive afternoon coach tour of Zurich and see the top attractions the city has to offer.
- Follow this up with an introduction to the trendy Zurich West district and an indulgent shopping
- trip at the world-famous Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet. Make your own way back to the hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Lucerne to Zurich
Day 08 : Departure From Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure and make your own way to Zurich Airport or Train Station
- for your onward journey.
Hotel Maubeuge Gare du Nord
79 Rue De Maubeuge, Paris
Best Western Hotel Bernerhof (3 star)
Bahnhofstrasse 16, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland, Interlaken
Ibis Styles Luzern City Hotel (3 star)
Friedenstrasse 8, 6004, Lucerne
Ibis Zurich City West
Schiffbaustrasse 11, 5. Gewerbeschule-Escher Wyss - 8005, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.