Switzerland's independence and neutrality have long been honored by the major European powers and Switzerland was not involved in either of the two World Wars. Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design.
Discover Paris And Switzerland3N Paris , 2N Interlaken , 2N Lucerne and 1N Zurich
Last Booked 12 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Double/ Twin Room
Twin Room Non Refundable
Standard Triple Advance Saver
2 Single Beds Standard Advance Saver
Hotel Maubeuge Gare du Nord
79 Rue De Maubeuge, Paris
Hotel Bernerhof Interlaken (3 star)
Bahnhofstrasse 16, 3800, Interlaken
Ibis Styles Luzern City Hotel (3 star)
Friedenstrasse 8, 6004, Lucerne
Ibis Zurich City West
Schiffbaustrasse 11, 5. Gewerbeschule-Escher Wyss - 8005, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.