Ladakh "land of high passes" Ladakh is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet.
Dragon Valley Beauty of Ladakh1N Kargil , 3N Leh , 2N Nubra Valley , 1N Pangong and 2N Tso Moriri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||2 night(s)||
|Tso Moriri||2 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Siachen (3 star)
Main Bazar, 194103,, Kargil
Hotel Kidar (3 star)
Fort Road, Lower Tucha - 190001, Leh
Sand Dune Guest House Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley 220022, India, Nubra Valley
Camp Water Mark
Tsomoriri Camp and Resort (3 star)
Tsomoriri Lake Korzok village - 194101, Tso Moriri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.