Kathmandu is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. The agglomerate consists of Kathmandu Metropolitan City at its core, and its sister cities Patan, Kirtipur, Thimi, and Bhaktapur. It also includes the recently recognized urban areas of Shankhapur, Karyabinayak, and Champapur.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee
- Traditional welcome on arrival
- Arrival & departure transfer
- 1 Full -day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Special souvenir on departure.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Boudhanath is a colossal stupa north east of Pashupatinath and lies a further 2 km by road. One of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal, ...
Durbar Square is the generic name used to describe plazas and areas opposite the old royal palaces in Nepal. It consists of temples, idols, open courts, water fountains and ...
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of shiva in the world, located on the banks of the bagmati river in the eastern part of kathmandu, the ...
Day 03 : Free Day In Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Departure
One Twin Bed Deluxe Non Smoking
Executive, Two Beds, Smoking
One King Bed Club Smoking
One twin bed deluxe smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee (5 star)
P O Box 97, Tahachal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.