Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet and Assist Servcie at Dubai International Airport
- Half day Dubai City tour in seat in coach basis (Days of Operation Sat/ Mon / Wed)
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance - seat in 4 wheen drive basis maximum 6 person sharing a vehicle
- Arrival and Departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and Hotel on seat in coach basis (There will be an additional supplement for clients arriving at Abu Dhabi or Sharjah Airport).
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel only)
- Note: Supplement cost for Dubai Single Entry Tourist Visa @ Rs.5,900/- per person and Ok to Board Charge @ Rs.400/- per person
- Important: This package is saleable 14 day before the date of travel only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Dubai & Evening Dhow Cruise
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, we provide meet & assist service. Transfer to hotel and check in (Normal Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – Early check in is subject to availability and may cost extra).
- In evening pick up from hotel between 20:00 - 20:30 hrs and proceed to enjoy Dhow Dinner Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Dividing the charming 'city of lights' into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city's personality. Here, the magnificent sophistication of the 21st century walks hand in hand with the simplicity of a bygone era. Cruise on one of these traditional wooden vessels offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city. The view of the city is intertwining of traditional and modern architect and culture. You will see old the splendid architecture of Dubai as the Sheikh house, It is the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage village are reminiscent of days gone by. On dhow cruise; dinner will be served with soft drinks on dhow cruise; international buffet dinner will be served with soft drinks in the silence along Dubai Creek. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Morning Half Day City Tour & Evening Desert Safari
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning between 09:00 - 09:30 hrs, proceed on a half day city tour of Dubai. The emirate of Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. The new and old of Dubai which is the business, leisure and sporting hub of the Middle East. It is the mystique of ancient Arabia shining alongside modern skyscrapers. Visit some of the city's most prominent landmarks like the famous Jumeirah Mosque. Jumeirah Mosque was built in 1979 designed in the style of Fatimi mosques in Egypt. Tourist wish to visit the mosques should wear appropriate clothing like trouser, long sleeves and scarf for ladies. Open for public only on Sunday and Thursday. We stop at Jumeriah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. As we continue our journey and pass by the Sheikh's Mohamed palace, then take a short break by the creak to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers. We then visit the fascinating underground Dubai Museum housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum to defend the city. Inside, we feel the cooling effect of an old wind tower; wander past cabinets housing traditional khanjars (curved daggers) as well as musical instruments dated 300bcs. While in the basement you could view film of Dubai dated 1930’s, market life from 1950s, desert life, and learn how the early pearl divers risked their lives for the bounty of the Gulf water. Experiencing the ancient Arabia meticulously recreated in the Bastakia-the oldest part of the city. Visit the aromatic Spice 'Souq'- a treasure trove of spices, and continue passing by the colorful textile market, and find ourselves amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold jewelry at Gold Souq.
- In the afternoon between (15:30 – 16:00 hrs), pick up form hotel in 4 X 4 Wheel Drive vehicles (Maximum 6 people sharing) and travel to the enchanting dunes of the desert. Experience the adrenaline rush of 'Dune Bashing'. Desert Safari is full of adventure and exciting where you experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh your selves with mineral water. The safari passes through an old Bedouin village, and a traditional camel camp located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drink, water, tea or coffees are available (Direct payment basis) Trial of local smoking called Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly on different flavours while others can enjoy camel ride (Direct payment basis). While you relax and recline in the tents or tables with carpet and pillows a delicious BBQ is being prepared under the starlit sky.Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of an Arabic music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Free Day In Dubai
Day 4: Free Day For Shopping And Departure
Deluxe Room with brerakfast
Standard Double Room
Panorama Grand (3 star)
Khaleed Bin Waleed Road , Computer Street , Bur Dubai, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.