Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District
- Meet and Assist Servcie at Dubai International Airport
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour in seat in coach basis (Days of Operation Sat/ Mon / Wed)
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance - seat in 4 wheen drive basis maximum 6 person sharing a vehicle
- Arrival and Departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and Hotel on seat in coach basis (There will be an additional supplement for clients arriving at Abu Dhabi or Sharjah Airport).
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel only)
- Note: Supplement cost for Dubai Single Entry Tourist Visa @ Rs.5,900/- per person and Ok to Board Charge @ Rs.400/- per person
- Important: This package is saleable 14 day before the date of travel only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Dubai & Evening Dhow Cruise
Day 2: Morning Half Day City Tour & Evening Desert Safari
Day 3: Free Day In Dubai
Day 4: Free Day For Shopping And Departure
One King Bed, Smoking
Executive, One King Bed, Smoking
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Two Single Beds, Smoking
Two Single Beds, Non-Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Standard Room with 2 single beds
Executive Suite, One King Bed, Smoking
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District (4 star)
Al Hamriya - Khaleed Bin Waleed, 20th Street, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.