Tourism in Dubai is simply dazzling and extraordinary. From spectacular beaches, to opulent hotels and resorts, the city boasts a veritable myriad of tourist hot spots and events. However despite the richness, very few places in Dubai can match the grandeur of The Mall Dubai, considered by many to be one of the top tourist destinations of the UAE.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Admiral Plaza Hotel
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis (SIC)
- Dubai city tour
- Desert Safari with Dinner/ Dhow cruise with dinner
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Dubai Arrival Evening - Dhow Cruise
- Arrive Dubai International airport, meet and assist by our representative through customs and passport formalities. Transfer by private car to your hotel. Check in freshen up, day free for leisure and shopping in the evening get ready for Dhow Cruise with
- dinner - A splendid and imaginative way of viewing Dubai is to take a tour of the creek by a traditional wooden dhow or the cabin cruiser. Offering an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city, the cruise offers a delightful mix and match of traditional and
- modern way of life. Return to hotel over night stay.
Things to see and do
Enjoy a dhow cruise with buffet dinner. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel, offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city. Presenting a striking...
Day 2: Desert Safari
- After Breakfast at hotel, day free for leisure. In the evening get ready for Desert Safari with Barbeque dinner - pick up in a land cruiser Dune bashing for 45 minutes Stop at the camel farm On arrival at the camp - Welcome Arabic coffee and dates. Full
- International menu BBQ buffet dinner, Mineral water soft drinks tea and coffee, Camel ride, Henna painting, Shish a (Hubble Bubbly)
- - Belly dance show (Except during Ramadan and religious holidays). Return to your hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Dubai City Tour
- After Breakfast at hotel, experience full day city tour experience both the modern and the ancient of Dubai. Our route takes us first to the magnificent Jumeirah mosque, continuing towards the world trade center - one of the highest buildings in the Middle East. On the way we pass some of the palaces belonging to the Ruling family of Dubai. After a short break by the Creek, we arrive to the oldest part of the city, Bastakia where old wind - towered houses of wealthy merchants are still to be seen. Close by we visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Street, which has been there almost for two centuries defending the settlers of early days. As the final destination of this four hour tour we will walk through the bustling alleys of these souks being a mazed by mystical
- aromas of numerous spices and the breath taking amount of dazzling jewelry varying from traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices displayed by almost 200 shops. Return to your hotel, evening free for shopping and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure Dubai
Single Room Single Bed
King Size bed
Queen Size Bed
Admiral Plaza Hotel (3 star)
P.O Box: 26888, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.