Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Citymax Al Barsha
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Airport Transfers
- 02 Hours cruise at the Dubai Creek including dinner
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai Airport
Things to see and do
Day 2: Dubai City Tour
Things to see and do
Burj Khalifa known as Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the tallest man-made structure in the world.Construction ...
Day 3: Leisure
Day 4: Departure
Citymax Al Barsha (3 star)
Sheikh Zayed Road,Behind Mall of Emirates,Al Barsha 1,Dubai, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.