Kaziranga National Park is a world heritage site. The park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared as Tiger Reserve in 2006. Though sighting of tigers are difficult because of the tall grasses that provide excellent camouflage, their presence can be felt everywhere by way of pug marks, kills and territorial markings.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
- One Elephant Safari
- Parking and Toll taxes
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- One Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati
Day 2: Kaziranga National Park
Day 3: Kaziranga To Shillong
Travel from Kaziranga to Shillong
Day 4: Shillong Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, full day sightseeing in shillong. The gorgeous city offers amazing tourist spots. Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous Culture and Ward’s Lake is popular for short garden walks and boating. Botanical Garden offers plethora of indigenous and exotic plants and rare collection of orchids. Butterfly Museum is a storehouse of finest and rarest species of butterflies and moths.
- Lady Hydari Park is a Japanese style landscaped park endowed with streaches of roses and exquisite flowers. The Mini Zoo adjacent to the park has about 73 birds, 140 reptiles and mammals. Golf Course is one of the largest Golf courses in Asia. Spend the evening in the splendid arena. State Museum is a display of the lifestyle and heritage of the people of Meghalaya.
- Elephant Falls is a mountain stream gorging down two successive falls set in dells of fern covered rocks. Shillong Peak displays a mesmerizing view of the scenic country side. Archery Stakes is an unique spot of Shillong. A gambling sport which is held everyday (except Sundays) at 4.00 PM. Overnight in Shillong.
Things to see and do
Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous Cultures at DBCIC Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures is Asia's largest Museum of Indigenous Cultures of its kind. In it the visitor can ...
A beautiful manmade lake named after Sir William Ward, the then, Chief Commissioner of Assam. A beautiful little lake with short garden walks and boating facilities - this is ...
A museum which houses varieties of butterflies, from different parts of the region, this privately owned museum is a treat for those who are visiting Shillong for the first ...
Lady Hydari Park and Zoo, a swimming pool and waterfalls close at hand - do you really need more reasons to head straight to this popular tourist spot.
Day 5: Shillong To Guwahati Departure
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
A.C. Lane, G. S. Road Police Bazaar Shillong, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.