America's East Coast is home to some of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities and holiday destinations in the whole of the United States. Regarded as bustling and busy compared to the West Coast's laidback and languid, this area of the States has every ingredient for an unforgettable holiday.
East Coast USA2N New York , 2N Washington , 1N Niagara Falls and 4N Orlando
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|New York||2 night(s)||
|Niagara Falls||1 night(s)||
- Transfers and sight seeing as mentioned.
Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn (3 star)
625 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215, U.S.A., New York
Comfort Inn & Suites New York Avenue
1600 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States, Washington
Quality Inn Niagara Falls
7708 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, U.S.A., Niagara Falls
Hampton Inn Orlando South Of Universal Studios (3 star)
7110 So. Kirkman Road, Orlando
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.