The capital city of Meghalaya, Shillong is called the Scotland of the East because of the rolling hills and meadows which are quite reminiscent of Scotland. It retains its old world colonial charm, while offering ample modern amenities. The highest peak here is the Shillong Peak which offers astounding views of the natural splendor around. Besides its majestic waterfalls and other mesmerizing natural delights, Shillong has quite a few other charms as well.
Eastern Beauty (Standard Package)3N Shillong and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary)
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Hotel Lake View Inn
Opp State Bank of India, M.G. Road Shillong - 793 001 India, Shillong
Priya Palace Hotel
2, Janapath Lane, G.S. Road, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007, Assam, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.