Darjeeling Nestled among the rolling mountains in North East India, one of the beautiful district of West Bengal and one of the most famous hill station in the world, crowning with Mt Khancendzonga over the azure sky, Darjeeling known as “Queen of the Hills", covers an area of 3149 square km.at the altitude of Darjeeling town a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature and the people.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
- Arrival Assistance
- All transfer and sightseeing in NAC vehicle (For any package apart from Premium Package: 2-3 pax NAC Indica/Maruti Van and 4-8 pax Sumo/Maxx) will be provided as per the itinerary and not at disposal
- All hotel taxes and service charges (GST not included)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Ixb Airport / Njp Railway Station To Darjeeling (7,100 Ft.) - 90 Kms / 3 Hrs
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early morning at 0400 hrs visit morning 3 points – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery. After breakfast go for local tour in Darjeeling of 7 points covering Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday) and Lebong Race Course Area. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
- Optional tour of Toy Train (Joy Ride) can also be arranged on advance request and availability of the tickets at an additional cost.
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Day 03: Excursion Trip To Mirik Lake And Pashupatinath Market
Day 04: Darjeeling To Ixb Airport / Njp Railway Station - 90 Kms / 3 Hrs
Standard - Breakfast
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.