Steeped in natural exuberance and soulful serenity, North-East Indian region represents the perfect utopian landscape. Its lush tea estates, gurgling waterfalls, enchanting mountain peaks and misty forests are treasure troves of beauty and tranquility. The Mystical Flavors of North-East India is a strategically planned tour itinerary that brings different cultures, flavors, fashions, landscapes and beauty of North East together to produce a garland of unique travel treasures.
Eastern Vista’s1N Kalimpong , 3N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 3N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfers
- Non air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
Hotel Misty Oak
Upper Arithang Road Opp Arithang Monastery Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
Upper Pelling, Near Old Helipad - 737113, Pelling
Hotel Travellers Inn
Dr. Zakir Husain Road, Near TV Tower - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.