Beautiful monasteries with ruby-clad monks, quaint villages, orchid sanctuaries with more than 500 indigenous species of orchids, snow-capped mountains and densely-forested river valleys that hide red pandas and snow leopards, high-altitude lakes, numerous hot springs and picturesque waterfalls.Sikkim appeases the tourists. Enjoy the wonderful trip to Yamuthang Valley, known as valley of flowers .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Bagdogra ( Ixb ) To Kalimpong
- On arrival at New jalpaguri Railway Station / IXB Airport you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to
- Kalimpong . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Kalimpong To Gangtok
- After breakfast start for sightseeing, Visit Dello, Flower / Orchid Nursery, Dr. Grahams Home , Mangal Dham , Rishi Bankim Park
- , Zelepla View point and Buddhist monastery ,Back to hotel for check out and transfer to Gangtok , Overnight stay at Gangtok .
Things to see and do
Dello, also known as Deolo or Deolo Hill, is a small and peaceful Himalayan hamlet in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. At a height of 1914m and only 6km away from ...
Dr Graham's Homes formerly called the St. Andrew's Colonial Homes was founded in 1900 by Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham a missionary of the Church of Scotland, who settled ...
Travel from Kalimpong to Gangtok
Day 03 : In Gangtok ( 03 + 07 Points )
- After breakfast proceed for Visit 03 Points – Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point , Later covering The Rumtek
- Monastery Or Banjhakhri Waterfalls , Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed On Sunday), Do-Drul Chorten, Institute
- of Tibetology (Closed On Sunday). Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 04 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 05 : Gangtok To Pelling
- After breakfast Check out and transfer to Pelling , One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling .On
- arrival Check in into the hotel , Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 06 : Full Day Sightseeing In Pelling
- Go for a full day sightseeing tour covering in first half , Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls ,
- Khechepadi wishing Lake , Second half cover the Pemayangtse Monastery , Rabedentse Ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim ) , Tikjuk
- view point , Helipad ground. After visit return to hotel , Overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
About 12kms away from Pelling and about 5 kms further down from Darap village is Rimbi River Bank which falls on the way to Khecheopalri and Yuksam where the main attraction ...
Kanchenjunga falls is situated around an hours drive from Pelling towards Yuksom. It has water all the year around. Locals say it is fed by streams originating from the ...
Pemayangtse Monastery Pemayangtse literally means perfect sublime lotus. This is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of Sikkim. Founded in 1705, this monastery ...
Rabdentse was the second capital of Sikkim established by the second Chogyal in the latter half of the 17th century. It was the capital of the erstwhile kingdom till 1814 A.D...
Day 07 : Pelling To Darjeeling
- After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling , It is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Rest of the day free for own
- activities , Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Pelling to Darjeeling
Day 08 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 04.00 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Center (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Rope way ( operational ,rope way ride ticket to be paid by guest directly) .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Day 09 : Excursion To Mirik And Pashupati Market
- Today after breakfast we take you to MIRIK, a small picturesque hill station at 5100ft (1761m) with a beautiful lake surrounded
- by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kanchenjunga. The drive to Mirik runs through some fascinating tea
- gardens and pine forests. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake, ( boating payment direct). On the way back to Darjeeling
- return via Pashupati MARKET in Nepal India border (need extra vehicle to enter into the market, direct payment).
- Return to Hotel in the afternoon and evening free for leisure.
Day 10 : Darjeeling To New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Bagdogra ( Ixb )
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Upper Pelling, Near Old Helipad - 737113, Pelling
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.