Bhutan is a kingdom in the heart of the great Himalaya, nestled between Tibet and India's Assam Plains. In Bhutanits 18,000 sq. mile Bhutan offers a variety of climates, from the hot and humid jungles of the southern foothills to the temperate inner Himalayas to the frigid snow-capped peaks in the north which rises to 7700 m.
Enchanting Bhutan1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu and 1N Paro
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in non AC vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in twin sharing
- All internal permits, internal taxes and all applicable taxes
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.