Jeju island in South Korea is a wonderful, travel destination for tourists during the summer holiday season. This island has become one of the iconic vacation spots of South Korea and has attracted hundreds of thousands of tourist every year.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jeju - A/c Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Palace Hotel Jeju
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Economy Class Air ticket (Ex Mumbai / Delhi) on Cathay Pacific (subject to availability on the lowest booking class)
- Airport Taxes (calculated as on 20 Aug 2014)
- Arrival & Departure transfers by private vehicle
- All Sightseeing tours on Seat-in-Coach Basis as per itinerary with local English speaking driver/guide.
- Applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Jeju Island
On arrival in Jeju Island, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore the island on your own. Overnight in at your hotel. Situated in a most ideal setting, just 64 kilometers south of the Korean Peninsula is Korea’s largest island, Jeju. Jeju is a magical place known for 3 things : roaring winds, magnificent rocks and women, since there is a bigger population of women versus men. Jeju offers unbelievably breathtaking views from coast to coast, ranging from the waterfalls at Hae-anjidae to the naturally sculpted cliffs at Jusang Jeolli.
Day 02 : Jeju To West Course Island Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later depart for a full day tour Covering West Course of Island. Today we shall visit Hanlim Park followed by Suweolbong (Trekking : 20 minutes) or O'sulloc (Incase of sultry weather, heavy snowfall or rainy day, alternative tour course could be taken). We continue to Spirited Garden via Althr Airfield followed. Also visit Mount Sanbang (Trekking: 60 minutes) followed by either Cheonjeyeon Waterfall OR Teddy Bear Museum (Choose any one between Cheonjeyeon Waterfall or Teddy Bear Museum). Return back to Hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 03 : Jeju To East Course Island Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later depart for a full day tour Covering East Course of Island. Today we shall visit Trick Art Museum or Sangumburi Crater (Fall seasonal course: Oct 21- Dec 6), Seongeup Folk Village, Woman diver show or Haenyeo Museum (Incase of a rainy day, alternative tour course could be taken). We continue to Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak [UNESCO World Heritage] (Trekking: 60 minutes) Via Jondalri shore road and continue to Manjang Cave [UNESCO World Heritage] (Trekking: 60 minutes). Return back to Hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 04 : Departure From Jeju
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Jeju Airport for your flight to the onward destination. Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip with ORBIT
Palace Hotel Jeju (3 star)
1192-18 Samdo-2 Dong, Jeju International Airport / Jeju City, Jeju-do, South Korea, Jeju
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.