Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. The timeless beauty of the palm fringed beaches of Kovalam and Varkala, the majesty of the undulating hills of Munnar and Vagamon, the serenity of the pristine backwaters of Kumarakom & Kuttanad and the enchanting woods and forests of Thekkady and Silent Valley will have you bowled over.
Enchanting Kerala 7 Days2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
Eastend Munnar (3 star)
Temple Road - 685612, Munnar
Michaels Inn (3 star)
Kumily Post, Thekkady, Idukki District. Kerala State, India. PIN- 685-509, Thekkady
Coco Houseboats (3 star)
Kariyil Chira Buldgs,Near Nehru Trophy Finishing Point Road, Thathampally Post - 688 013,, Alleppey
Sagara Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Kovalam Vizhinjam, Trivandrum - 695523, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.